Before you start:
Windows 7,8,8.1,10 users must start application in administrator mode. Below are videos to guide you on how to do this.
- Window 7
- Windows 8
How to use application:
Refer below screenshot to understand application interface.
- Keyboard selection dropdown – Allows you to select keyboards from gamabhana, fontfreedom
- Language selection dropdown – Allows you to select language of your choice
- Toggle Button – allows to switch between normal keyboard and selected keyboard layout. This can also be toggled with Scroll Lock key.
Below icons will help you understand the status of engine:
– This implies that engine is running and enabled.
– This implies that engine is running but not enabled.
- Notepad, wordpad and other unicode supported rich text word editors
- MS Office suite
- Libre Office
- Browsers – Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera
- MS Paint and other unicode supported paint applications
- And many more…
- Pressing shift key for long or pressing keys with shift key causes text to be removed. This is still an open issue.